37.3 F
Indianapolis
Thursday, March 4, 2021

TAG

500 fires caused by clothes dryers

Stopping dryer fires

A late December Central Indiana apartment fire has been ruled accidental by the Avon fire department. The fire began in a dryer vent. Clothes...
- Advertisement -

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest local news.

Stay connected

16,331FansLike
3,142FollowersFollow
5,989FollowersFollow
14SubscribersSubscribe

Latest news

Real Voices, Episode 2

Tips for small business financial order

CIS receives $30,000

- Advertisement -
Español + Translate »
Skip to content