Nominations are open for the Indiana Minority Business Magazine’s 2016 Champions of Diversity awards dinner.
A champion to us, particularly a Champion of Diversity exhibits one or more of the following qualities:
· An individual who has transcended racial and/or gender barriers.
· A company, organization or individual who has excelled in the area of diversity relative to hiring practices.
· A company, organization or individual who exemplifies the epitome of diversity through outreach efforts and programs.
· A company, organization or individual whose main objectives include advocating for or serving an under-represented or disadvantaged demographic.
· A company, organization, or individual that has made solid efforts and implementation processes to increase diversity.
· A company, organization or individual that serves as a defender of inclusiveness.
To nominate a deserving individual or entity, click here.
For questions, email Ebony Chappel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 762-7851