Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its Indianapolis-area stores on Tuesday, Sept. 30. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring event offers opportunities for stores in Indianapolis and Noblesville slated to open this fall, and the upcoming Carmel location slated to open early 2015. The stores will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring event for stores in Indianapolis and Noblesville and the upcoming Carmel location
Who: Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014
7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Express Fishers
9791 North by Northeast Blvd.
Fishers, IN 46037
• Store Associate – $11.00 per hour
• Shift Manager – $16.00 per hour
• Manager Trainee – $20.00 per hour
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday -Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401 K