Beginning May 4, Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles will reopen by appointment only for transactions that are unavailable online. BMV Connect kiosks are also available by appointment only.
Branch appointments are for the following transactions only:
- Knowledge Testing
- Commercial Driver License
- New Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card*
- Amend a Current Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Replacement Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Title Transfer
- Update to an Existing Title
- New Registration
- Disability Placard
*Driving skills exams are not available from the BMV at this time.
The BMV encourages Indiana residents to complete as many transactions as possible online.