The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will host a free seminar on how to do business with the federal government on Jan. 26 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. at the SBA Indiana District Office, 8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 400.
This introductory course will provide information to Indiana small businesses interested in selling their products or services to the federal government.
Topics that will be discussed include:
• What is government contracting?
• How does the government buy?
• Is government contracting right for your business?
• What are the government’s requirements?
• Are there opportunities for your business and how can you find those opportunities?
• Where can you go to get assistance?
The U.S. Small Business Administration is an agency of the federal government. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if a written request and contact information is received in advance.
For more information or to register, call (317) 226-7272 x110 or email email@example.com.