The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will host a free seminar on how to do business with the federal government on Dec. 13 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. at the SBA Indiana District Office, 8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 400.
The introductory course will provide information to Indiana small businesses interested in selling their products or services to the federal government. Topics to be discussed include:
• What is government contracting?
• How does the government buy?
• Is government contracting right for your business?
• What are the government’s requirements?
• Are there opportunities for your business and how can you find those opportunities?
• Where can you go to get assistance?
To register, contact (317) 226-7272 ext 110 or email email@example.com.