Greenwood Park Mall will host the United Way of Johnson County Agency Fair, Oct. 15 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Von Maur/JCPenney Court. The fair will give shoppers a chance to learn more about the services the nonprofits provide, as well as learn about opportunities to volunteer and give back.
More than 20 organizations will be represented, including:
- ACCESS Johnson County
- American Red Cross
- Arthur Baxter YMCA
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- Boys and Girls Club of Franklin
- Boy Scouts, Crossroads of America Council
- Children’s Bureau Inc.
- Girls Inc. of Franklin/Johnson County
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Greenwood Senior Citizens Center Inc.
- Human Services Inc. & Head Start Johnson County Senior Services Inc.
- Marriage Investors Inc.
- Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation Inc.
- Reach for Youth Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Turning Point
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana
- United Way of Johnson County
- Visiting Nurse
- Youth Connections
“The fantastic thing about Hoosiers is their willingness to give back and lend a hand,” said Heather Lloyd, area director of marketing and business development. “This event will help them do just that. People can come and find out about many volunteer opportunities in one location. It’s one stop shopping for those looking to do good.”