The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis announces grand opening activities for the city’s first full-service downtown Y, the YMCA at CityWay.
The $24 million three-story YMCA at CityWay will feature an elevated running track with amazing downtown views, two indoor swimming pools, three full-size basketball courts, a green roof and a chapel. In addition, it will have a demonstration kitchen where families can learn to prepare healthy meals, and a six-feet-by-28-feet “living wall” a vertical garden that will add greenspace to the urban environment.
- Exclusive Donor Reception – Thursday, Dec. 10, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Charter Member Day – Monday, Dec. 14, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Tuesday, Dec. 15, 9:30 a.m.
- Free Community Day – Sat., Jan. 16, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- YMCA Revolution Ball – Sat., Jan. 23, 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
For more information visit indymca.org