Join the Recorder, The Mind Trust and local faith-based leaders for “Faith Leaders Roundtable: Racial Equity in Our Schools and Congregations” at 6 p.m. April 20 on Facebook. Five faith leaders of various backgrounds and denominations will have a thought-provoking discussion centered on racial equity in our schools and congregations. They will discuss their roles, efforts and more on how to collectively address issues of social justice.
- Rev. Dr. Clarence Moore, senior pastor, New Era Church
- Rev. Dr. Winterbourne Harrison-Jones, senior pastor, Witherspoon Presbyterian Church
- Pastor Richard A. Reynolds, overseer, New Revelation Christian Church
- Rabbi Dennis Sasso, senior rabbi, Congregation Beth-El Zedeck
- Rev. James Melton, McClendon Tabernacle CME Church
- Patrick Jones, senior vice president of Leadership and Equity, The Mind Trust
- Andrew Neal, COO, Brookside Community Development Corp.
Click here to register for the event.