Beginning Oct. 3, viewers in Central Indiana will have the opportunity to enjoy the Live Well Network, a new TV network offering a wide array of compelling series focusing on today’s most popular lifestyle topics. The Live Well Network launches locally on WRTV 6.3, which is available over the air on 6.3, or on Comcast channels 421, 246 or 131 depending on your system.
The Live Well Network showcases popular lifestyle topics such as home, food, travel, fashion, beauty and finance.
Among the Live Well Network series are:
- Deals – money-saving tips for bargain hunters from consumer reporter Kat Cosley.
- Mirror Mirror – latest fashion tips and beauty secrets from Rebecca Spera.
- Good Cookin’ with Bruce Aidells – expert tips from the top chef specializing in cooking meat.
- Laura McKenzie’s Traveler – expert tips on vacation planning.
- On the Red Carpet – scoop on celebrity and entertainment news with Chris Balish and Rachel Smith.