32.9 F
Thursday, January 21, 2021

What to do if your voting rights are violated

More by this author

If you feel your rights have been violated or if you have been witness to any form of voter fraud, please contact any of the following local, state, or federal offices:


Indiana Secretary of State and Indiana Election Division HAVA Fraud and Accessibility Grievance Line

(866) IN-1-VOTE (866-461-8683).

HAVA staff will be on hand to answer calls from 6 a.m.–7 p.m. on Election Day and from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on regular business days.


Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services (IPAS)

Voters with disabilities needing assistance regarding accessibility issues may contact IPAS at:

4701 North Keystone Ave., Suite 222, Indianapolis, IN 46205

Direct: (317) 722-5555

Toll free: (800) 622-4845

TTY: (800) 838-1131


Federal Department of Justice Civil Rights Division:

Direct: (202) 307-2767

Toll free: (800) 253-3931



Indiana Election Division: 

Direct: (317) 232-3939

Toll free: (800) 622-4941


Public Integrity Section — Election Crimes Branch:

Direct: (202) 514-1178


To see a complete Indiana Voter’s Bill of Rights, click here

- Advertisement -

Upcoming Online Townhalls

- Advertisement -

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest local news.

Stay connected


Related articles

Popular articles

Español + Translate »
Skip to content